S & H RV Park offers a tranquil, serene and peaceful setting if you’re planning to attend La Grange, Texas and Fayette County, Texas festivals in your RV or travel trailer. Located just minutes away from downtown La Grange, S & H RV park owners Ted and Maureen Adkins see to show you genuine Southern hospitality at its best.
The RV park has free wi-fi, hookups, concrete slabs, an on-site fishing pond stocked with bass and catfish, walking trails, a picnic area and is a great place to stay in your RV or travel trailer with the wife wants to visit one of our outstanding festivals and the husband wants to fish nearby Fayette County Reservoir, the Colorado River or our stocked fishing pond.
La Grange and Fayette County festivals include the following:
- February – The Best Little Quilt Show in Texas
- March – The Best Cowboy Gathering in Texas
- March – La Grange Uncorked
- May – Mayfest
- August – Fayette County Sheriff’s Posse Rodeo
- September – Fayette County Fair
- October – Oktoberfest
- October – Heritage Festival & Muziky
- October – Trick or Treat on the Square
- December – Schmeckenfest, an annual Christmas celebration
To make a reservation for a day, a weekend, a month or a year, call or email us now.
Email: Click here